Sunday, October 22, 2006

Beijing Hospital - Part Deux

Making progress on my tour of Beijing university hospitals, I paid a visit to the Beijing Language and Culture University Hospital this past Friday - having been the recipient of a large Japanese elbow to the lip during basketball practice (the elbow belonging to my friend and teammate). Here's the play by play: I was guarding Fumi on the low post; he fronted up to the basket; I backed off to try to throw him off balance then came back to contest is shot; I didn't see anything that happened after that, but something big and heavy slammed into my face. I came away with a sore jaw and deep cut to my lip that required 8 stiches . Doc said it should heal up in a week, but I'm going to the Beida hospital to get it checked out again today. Right now I'm just taking it easy and trying to keep my situation moisterized like P-Diddy. I'll post updates on my recovery and spare everyone the post-op pics.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

after so many more hospital visits, will you ever update this again?